Local Courses on Content Knowledge: Geometry & Trigonometry.
(29th September 2011)
Local Courses on Content Knowledge for Strand 2: Geometry & Trigonometry Now Available. (View Flyer)
The Project Maths Development Team, in collaboration with the National Centre of Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching and Learning, University of Limerick, is pleased to offer this course on Strand 2: Geometry & Trigonometry. The course will focus on new elements of the syllabus, methodology and the use of information technology and will cover topics from Junior Certificate and Leaving Certificate.
- For teachers of Junior and Senior Cycle mathematics (all levels)
- 4 modules of 2.5 hours each
- Participants will have practical hands on activities as well as an in-depth coverage of the content in these areas
- Delivered by experienced maths teachers
- Attendance will be certified
Venues & Availability
To view available dates and a list of Education Centres offering this course, click here
To view course notes, click here